* If making purchase to give as a gift, please contact Rajam Roose - [email protected] to switch account after purchase.
Your one-time payment of $279 gives access to presentations from 2018 - 2021.
Includes instant access when future conference presentations are uploaded.
Sliding scale pricing available for international clinicians.
Each presentation includes:
Pain Summit Online contains the following conference presentations.
2021 SD Virtual Pain Summit
- Jackie Walumbe - Just get on with it”- an exploration of the ideological, interventional and experiential meanings of self-management of chronic pain
- Dr. Nathan Hutting - Do It Yourself (DIY): Self-management support
- Annie O’Conner - Pain Is Complex But It Doesn't Have To Be Complicated
- Dr. Biafra Ahanonu - Illuminating neural circuit dynamics of pain processing with in vivo imaging and computational techniques
- Blaise Doran - Managing persistent pain in young people: Assembling the physical, psychological, social through the philosophical
- Sheren Gaulbert - What Is Really Being Communicated? Recognizing Incongruencies In Clinical Interactions
- Keynote Dr. Melanie Noel - Trauma and Pain: An Inter-generational Problem
- Linda Crawford - Do, Feel, Think--Humanizing the Pain Experience: An Occupational Therapy Perspective
- Michael Amato - Pain and Attention: Focusing on the Lived Body
- Paul McCambridge -Implementation Of Clinical Guidelines - The Big Problem
- Keynote Dr. John Launer - Conversations Inviting Change: Narrative-Based Practice in Health Care
- Dr. Rachel Zoffness - CBT for Chronic Pain: Bridging the Gap between Medicine & Psychology
- Dr. Richard McIlmoyle - Stop searching for the Sasquatch. Throwing time, money and effort on mechanistic predictors for responders to manipulation is a mythical journey
- Amy Eicher - A Tale Of Two Stories, Our Needs & Their Needs: The Power Of Words & How We Affect Conditions For Healing In Chronic Pain Patients
2020 SD Virtual Pain Summit
- Dr. Timothy Wideman - How to think about pain– toward a person-centered perspective
- Dr. Tim Salomons - Biomarkers of Vulnerability and Resilience to Pain
- Dr. Catherine Siengsukon - The Relationship Between Sleep and Pain: What To Do?
- Dr. Felicity Braithwaite - The Magic Of Placebo
- Laura Rathbone - What about us? How psychologically flexible are we?
- Dr. Michael Ray - Pain: Exploring the Human Experience
- Devra Sheldon - Persistent Pain: Shame and Stigma in Clinical Encounters
- Dr. Sandy Hilton - Mind The Gap
- Dr. Jason Silvernail - Difficult Conversations and Patient Noncompliance
- Kathryn Gloor - Seek First to Understand
- Dr. Philip Austin - Virtual Reality For The Treatment Of Chronic Pain Disorders
- Keynote Dr. Tasha Stanton - Targeting Pain From Many Angles
2020 San Diego Pain Summit
- Keynote Dr. Melanie Noel - Remembering the Pain of Childhood
- Diarmuid Denneny - Psychologically Informed Practice: Beyond The Two Day Workshop
- Lars Avemarie - The Future of Pain Rehabilitation
- Dr. Neil O'Connell - Low Back Pain: What Have Clinical Guidelines Done For Us?
- Cory Blickenstaff - The Next Edge of Interaction
- Dr. Marcos Lopez - Clouded Hope: Our Role In Addressing Opioid Use Disorder
- Erik Ouellet - Deconstructing Palpation: The Illusion of Touch
- Ben Cormack - Making Moving Person Centered
- Joletta Belton & Keith Meldrum - The Lived Experience: A Conversation About Pain
- Jamie Lowy - Chronic Pain Management In Low Income And Homeless Populations: When Uncertainty Is The New Normal
- Dr. Jarod Hall - Becoming A Responsible Human Interactor
- Dr. David Walton - Blood, Spit, Hair, and Poop: How Novel Biomarkers Are Shedding New Light On The Transition To Chronic Pain
- Dr. Sandy Hilton, Dr. Maxi Miciak, Dr. Mark Milligan, & Dr. Uchenna Ossai, Know It, Own It, Change It - Transforming the Way We Think and Do Health and Health Care for the Good of All
2019 San Diego Pain Summit
- Keynote Dr. Antonio Damasio - About The Psychology of Feeling
- Dr. Maxi Miciak - ‘Being’ Begets ‘Doing’: Establishing the Conditions Necessary for Cultivating Therapeutic Relationships
- Sharna Prasad - As Providers What We Say Matters...Matters A Lot
- Dr. Mark Bishop - You, Them, Us: What You Expect Is What You Get
- Shelly Prosko - A Case for Compassion in Pain Care
- Dr. Karen Davis - Are We Ready To Translate Research Into Practice?
- Dr. Tim Beames - Evidence For Altered Body Perception In Pain
- Keith Waldron - In Pursuit of a Premise
- Katie Schopmeyer - I am Not a Number: understanding and improving pain assessment mandates in healthcare
- Pain: The Patient’s Perspective - 2019
- Dr. Sandy Hilton & Dr. Mark Milligan - Even Superheroes Need a Hand
2018 San Diego Pain Summit
- Keynote Dr. Neil O'Connell - Negotiating The Evidence Maze In Persistent Pain
- Dr. Mark Milligan - Implementing Pain Science Education Into Clinical Practice
- Dr. Greg Lehman - When Biomechanics DOESN'T Matter: A Choose Your Own Adventure Lecture
- Dr. Sarah Haag - Pregnancy Does Not Equal Pain
- Dr. Laura Simons & Dr. Rikard Wicksell - Fear In Chronic Pain: Mechanisms & Effective Treatment
- Mike Stewart - More Than Words: How Can We Help People Express Their Experience Of Pain?
- Dr. A. Vania Apkarian - The Brain In Chronic Pain
- Patient Perspective Panel
- Dr. Bahram Jam - The Pain Truth & Nothing But: Simplifying Pain Education
- Dr. Nicolas V. Karayannis - Cultivating Mindfulness and Compassion In Our Lives
- Dr. Mark Kargela - The Patient's Story: The Science Behind The Story
- Dr. Christopher Caldwell - Serenity Amidst Pushback