Applications of Pain Science, part 2
4 Science NCBTMB CE's
- Practical Pain Science in the Clinic by Sandy Hilton (no references with this presentation)
- Getting From "Perhaps" To "Yes": Motivation, Confidence And Communication by Bronnie Thompson
- Challenging the Challenge by Michael Shacklock
- Willingness to Have Pain & Commitment to Valued Living in Chronic Pain by Kevin Vowles
- Participants will be able to explain how we communicate with our clients can affect the treatment process.
- Participants will understand how Acceptance, Awareness, and Commitment Therapy can be a way to add to how we treat pain in our practice.
- Recognize the holistic importance of the biopsychosocial aspect of pain, rather than only biomechanical.