I do not endorse other people’s classes very often, but I will recommend this one. I just completed it and I feel a little smarter now! If you do not have an understanding of current pain science, this course is the place to start.
This is an excellent format for learning. These videos are directly from the San Diego Pain Summit. The teachers are personable and interesting presenters. The class is easy to navigate and customers service was great
The following courses have been approved by the National Certification Board of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) for massage therapy home study CEU's.
Each course is based on presentations from San Diego Pain Summit conferences and contains:
+ Four 45 min. lectures followed by a 15 min. Q&A (Presentation titles listed on purchase cards below)
+ Clear camera shots of all speaker slides
+ Multiple choice quiz
+ Instantly download your continuing education certificate with a passing score of 70%
+ Video presentations are streaming, requires WiFi to watch
* CE's are only available until Sept. 18, 2020. After this date, there are no longer CEs with these courses.
HUGE DISCOUNT! Get approved home study CE's from the National Certification Board of Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork for only $117! CE's are only available until Sept. 18, 2020. Once the programs are completed and the exam passed, you can immediately download your certificates. Total: 20 NCBTMB CE's.
* Crossing the Chasm: Integrating Pain Science and Finding Your Way by Dr. Jason Silvernail * Novel Movement Opportunities Using the Edgework Approach by Cory Blickenstaff * The M.I.P. Algorithm: A Clinically Applicable Model for Motor Control by Dr. Joe Brence * Making Connections: Manual Therapy for the Nervous System In Pain by Diane Jacobs
* Practical Pain Science In The Clinic by Dr. Sandy Hilton * Clinical Application of the Pain Paradigm: Challenging the Challenge by Dr. Michael Shacklock * Getting From "Perhaps" To "Yes": Motivation, Confidence, and Communication * Willingness To Have Pain & Commitment To Valued Living In Pain by Dr. Kevin Vowles
* Making Progress In The Face Of Uncertain Pain by Dr. Eric Kruger * A Paradigm Shift In Understanding And Treating Back Pain by Dr. Peter O'Sullivan * Improving Pain Science Communication To Patients & Peers by Dr. Jonathan Fass * When BioMechanics Doesn't Matter: A Choose Your Own Adventure Lecture by Greg Lehman
* Negotiating The Evidence Maze In Persistent Pain by Dr. Neil O'Connell * More Than Words: How Can We Help People Express Their Experience Of Pain? by Mike Stewart * The Patient's Story: The Science Behind The Story by Dr. Mark Kargela * Implementing Pain Science Education In The Clinic by Dr. Mark Milligan
* Pregnancy Does Not Equal Pain by Dr. Sarah Haag * Being Begets 'Doing': Establishing The Conditions Necessary For Cultivating Therapeutic Relationships by Dr. Maxi Miciak * Even Superheroes Need A Hand by Dr. Sandy Hilton & Dr. Mark Milligan * The Brain In Chronic Pain by Dr. A. Vania Apkarian